The Elmwood Centre is providing a new low cost counselling service, in the heart of Dublin City.
All of our rooms are large enough to practice social distancing in accordance with HSE and government guidelines.
Please call our Administrator Siobhan on 01 6676928 or 085 235 7973 between 9.30 and 1.30 Monday to Friday.
We wish everyone the best and hope you are keeping safe and well in these difficult times.
Mission StatementAt the heart of the counselling and psychotherapy journey is the empathic, nurturing and trusting relationship that can be developed between you and your therapist, and which is believed to be at the centre of success in the therapeutic process. Our aim at The Elmwood Centre is to create a safe, warm, non-judgemental and objective space to speak about what is of concern or is troubling you, and to help you to develop appropriate and effective problem solving skills, discover your true potential and begin the journey of self-awareness, acceptance and change.
Our Rental Benefits:
- Beautiful decorated and equipped rooms with fresh flowers
- Every care is taken to ensure a warm, professional and inclusive environment
- Private premises in a calm, comfortable and therapeutic space
- Ample car parking in the area
- Convenient central location with Dart, Luas and major bus routes nearby
- Competitive rates
- Easy booking system
- Client waiting area
- Kitchen facilities
- Open 7 days a week 7am – 10pm
- Excellent amenities, restaurants/cafes/shops on our doorstep.