Attractive rooms to rent for therapists
Purpose designed to facilitate a quite therapeutic environment
The Elmwood Centre for counselling and psychotherapy is centrally located close to Dublin city centre. Our therapy rooms are beautifully decorated and equipped filled with natural light and provide the space, privacy and comfort essential to a healing and therapeutic environment.
32 Lombard St East, Dublin 2
(opposite Pearse Street Dart Station and Trinity College Science Gallery)
We can also offer very competitive rates to rent rooms on Saturday and Sundays for group work. We welcome enquiries from qualified/accredited therapists who hold professional insurance and are members of their professional organisations.
For enquires on rooms to rent for therapists email us at
email@example.com or call us 01 6676928
Our Rental Benefits:
- Beautiful decorated and equipped rooms with fresh flowers
- Every care is taken to ensure a warm, professional and inclusive environment
- Private premises in a calm, comfortable and therapeutic space
- Ample car parking in the area
- Convenient central location with Dart, Luas and major bus routes nearby
- Competitive rates
- Easy booking system
- Client waiting area
- Kitchen facilities
- Open 7 days a week 8am – 10pm
- Excellent amenities, restaurants/cafes/shops on our doorstep.
Our rooms are available to rent and are suitable for psychotherapists, psychologists and other professionals working in the mental health arena. Our rooms are also currently rented out for professional supervision, training and group work.
The Elmwood Centre is situated on the corner of Pearse Street and Lombard St East-directly across from Pearse Street Dart Station and The Trinity Science Gallery. Public transport in the immediate surrounding area is exceptional.
- The Luas Green Line at Trinity is a 2 minute walk and the Luas Red Line at Georges Dock is within a 10 minute walk.
- There is also an excellent bus service with the no’s 4, 44, 47, 56a, 61, 77a stopping outside our door.
- The closest Dublin Bike station is also outside our door on Pearse Street.
- There is ample Parking in the area.
Our rooms are available 7 days a week, from 8am to 10pm, making them an ideal venue for those who want a central location with easy access and convenience for both clients and therapists.
The Pearse Street area has excellent amenities with many restaurants, cafes and shops on our doorstep. Trinity college is across the road, The National Gallery is around the corner and Merrion Square, St Stephens Green and Grafton Street are a short walk away.